Allied Professional Group of Westchester January Networking Breakfast
Time & Location
About The Event
What Every Professional Should Know About Exit Planning - For Themselves & Their Clients! Lead by Example
IMPORTANT NOTE: This practice management presentation does not offer CFP credits; however, it does offer 1.5 CPA CPE + 1.5 CLE.
Our breakfast program will be a panel discussion moderated by Robert L. Ecker, Esq., CPA, LL.M, Ecker, Ecker & Associates, LLP, on the topic of "What Every Professional Should Know About Exit Planning - For Themselves & Their Clients!" The panelists will be:
* Daniel A. Prisciotta, CFP®, CPA/PFS, ChFC®, CBEC®, President of Equity Strategies Group
* Randy P. Siller, CPA, CIMA®, Masters in Tax, Partner of Siller & Cohen
This informative session will accomplish two objectives: (1) help you to become an even more valuable advisor to your closely-held business owner clients who will someday exit from their businesses, and (2) prepare you to exit from your practice when you're ready. Achieving an optimal exit or succession plan involves many decisions and your preparedness will greatly influence your ability to achieve your financial and lifestyle goals.
Our focus will be on the following issues for professionals to consider:
- When will I be financially and mentally ready to exit?
- Which "Exit Path" is best for me?
- How do I get the highest value?
- What is my business or practice actually worth?
- What are the key steps in selling to an outside party?
- How can I grow and protect my business/practice?
- How much money will I need to live the lifestyle I desire?
- How to create a plan you can rely on in retirement.
- "What if" Retirement Scenario Analysis.
You spend so much time on planning for your clients, what about you?
Click here to learn more about our panelists.
Seating is limited, so don't wait to register for this great event! Reservations will be taken on a first come, first serve basis.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Monday, January 6, 2020
- FPA Members & Non-Members$45$450$0