Wed, Dec 11|
Ron Blacks Beer Hall in White Plains
Discussion Group -- Journal Of Financial Planning (Members Only)
Please join us for an informal and fun session as we discuss articles from the Journal of Financial Planning
Time & Location
Dec 11, 2019, 5:30 PM – 7:00 PM
Ron Blacks Beer Hall in White Plains, 181 Mamaroneck Ave, White Plains, NY 10601, USA
About The Event
Please join us for this month's Journal of Financial Planning Discussion Group on Wednesday, December 11th, 5:30pm to 7:00pm, at Ron Blacks Beer Hall in White Plains. It is a nice chance to connect with one another in an informal session.
We plan to discuss the following articles published in the Journal's November issue:
- Securing the Next 50 Years of Financial Planning with FPA at the Forefront, p 18
- Adventures in Tax Planning, p 26
- Start 2019 Year-End Tax Planning With the Form 1040, p 30
- Strengthening Client Relationships by Segmenting Meetings into "Seasons", p 38
- College Savers: What Is the Expected Tax Alpha of 529 Plans?, p 44
The only charge is for what you consume at Ron Blacks Beer Hall. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to attend.
We hope to see you December 11th!