Tue, Apr 19|
Webinar via Zoom
FPA GHV & FPA Northeast Chapters Present Ethics: CFP Board's Revised Code and Standards
Don't miss this opportunity to earn 2 CFP Ethics & 2 NYS Insurance CEUs!
Time & Location
Apr 19, 2022, 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Webinar via Zoom
About The Event
Don't miss this opportunity - free for FPA members - to fulfill your CFP Board Ethics CE credit requirement. This webinar has been designed to educate CFP® professionals and those holding New York State Insurance licenses on how to apply CFP Board's Code of Ethics and Standards of Conduct as the foundation for ethical financial planning. Presented by Jamie Block, CFP®, CPA, MBA, Senior Wealth Advisor, Director, Mercer Advisors, and FPA of Rochester Chapter President. Click here for instructor bio.
• Acting with honesty, competence, diligence, and integrity.
• Adhere to the duties of confidentiality and professionalism.
• Explain the CFP Board’s Code of Ethics & Standards of Conduct
• Define the Practice Standards and how to apply when proving financial advice.
• Define, recognize material conflicts of interest and how to avoid or disclose them.
• Define fiduciary and when advisors have a fiduciary duty to clients.
FPA Chapter Members: N/C
Advance Registration Required - Registration Deadline: Friday, April 15.
After registering, you will receive an email confirming your registration.
The day prior to the event you will receive an email containing the Zoom link and information about joining the meeting.
MANY THANKS TO OUR PROGRAM SPONSOR!
Prudential Retirement Strategies
Jordan Marino, CFA, Northeast Regional Director - RIA Distribution
(203) 213-7563 (cell) / firstname.lastname@example.org
By registering for this event, I acknowledge and accept that my contact information may be shared with our chapter partners, without whose support we could not provide benefits of local chapter membership such as this event to our members.
FPA Chapter Members