Thu, May 25|
Natixis & FPA GHV co-present Cyclicality vs. Inflation educational program
We're excited to be meeting at Nonna Carola in Mamaroneck - a new venue and menu (for us, anyway)! Please join us!
Time & Location
May 25, 2023, 4:30 PM – May 26, 2023, 4:30 PM
Nonna Carola, 211 Mamaroneck Ave, Mamaroneck, NY 10543, USA
About The Event
We are pleased to announce that Natixis and FPA GHV will be co-hosting a dinner meeting on Tuesday, May 23rd, 4:30pm to 7:30pm, at Nonna Carola in Mamaroneck. We're excited about the new venue and menu (for us, anyway) and we think you will be, too!
We'll kick off with cocktails and networking at 4:30pm, followed by two educational presentations.
First up will be a presentation on Cyclicality vs. Inflation (This presentation has been accepted for 1 CFP CEU.) While size and value/growth have had outsized differences over the past couple years, we believe that a more accurate framework for thinking about past equity performance differences and future positioning should focus on cyclicality vs. inflation. The inflation backdrop is improving, which has investment implications for asset allocation and equity portfolio construction. Our presenters, Mark J. Cintolo, CFA®, CAIA®, and Gregory v. Kanarian, CFA®, both Vice Presidents and Portfolio Consultants with Natixis Investment Managers Solutions, will explain why both cyclicality and inflation should be a consideration in portfolio construction to account for a broader path of potential outcomes. Also discussed will be the strategy of measuring portfolio exposures and integrating complementary products using this new framework. Click here for speaker bios.
At the end of this session, attendees will
1. Understand which strategies may not be suited for unexpectedly high inflation, which was potentially a headwind for performance throughout 2022.
2. Learn how fixed income positioning can enhance or mitigate any tilts from the equity portfolio.
3. Know when to advise clients to consider any fixed income tilts alongside equity to achieve the desired cyclicality/inflation investment posture at the total portfolio level.
Level of Complexity: Intermediate
After breaking for dinner, the Nuts & Bolts of Elder Law Planning session presented by Anthony J. Enea, Esq., will provide an in-depth look at important issues facing seniors today. Attendees will learn effective strategies for protecting a senior’s assets through estate planning, including necessary documents to have in place, such as a power of attorney, last will and health care proxy, as well as utilizing revocable and irrevocable (Medicaid) trusts. (This presentation has been accepted for 1 CFP CEU.) Anthony J. Enea practices exclusively in the fields of elder law and trusts & estates, protecting the rights of seniors, the disabled and their families. He is a managing member at Enea, Scanlan and Sirignano, LLP in Somers and White Plains. Click here for speaker bio.
1. Recognize the importance of advanced directives, including Health Care Proxies, HIPAA forms, Living Wills, and Durable Powers of Attorney.
2. Understand the significance of a Last Will and Testament and the ramifications of passing away without one.
3. Recognize effective strategies for protecting a client’s assets and probate avoidance, including the use of Revocable and Irrevocable Trusts.
4. Understand the Medicaid eligibility criteria, the Medicaid application process, and recent changes in the law as it relates to Medicaid.
Level of Complexity: Intermediate
Natixis Guest Attendees: N/C
Seating is Limited! Don't Wait! Register Today!
Advance Registration Required - Registration Deadline: Friday, May 19th.
MANY THANKS TO OUR PROGRAM PARTNERS!
Victor M. Howell, CAIA®, Managing Regional Director | NY, RI, CT, MA
617-697-7304 / Victor.Howell@natixis.com
Anthony J. Enea, Esq., Managing Member
800-724-1327 (toll free) / 914-269-2367 (phone)
By registering for this event, I acknowledge and accept that my contact information may be shared with our chapter partners, without whose support we could not provide benefits of local chapter membership such as this event to our members.
Natixis Guest Attendees$0.00