Fri, Sep 25|
Webinar via Zoom
Pandemic Politics: The Policy Implications of Election 2020 Webinar
Don't miss our Pandemic Politics Webinar featuring Susan Olson, Vice President of Government Relations for Natixis Investment Managers!
Time & Location
Sep 25, 2020, 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM
Webinar via Zoom
About The Event
The November 2020 elections are less than 2 months away - with campaigns, conventions, and voting set to take place in a nation reawakened to the realities of racial discrimination and still challenged by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Join Susan Olson, Vice President of Government Relations for Natixis Investment Managers, for an exclusive FPA Greater Hudson Valley Chapter event to review current polling data, put this year's election in historical context, and present the view from Washington, DC on issues key to the financial services industry.
* How is the COVID-19 economic reopening affecting President Trump's reelection bid?
* What do the polls say and can we trust them?
* Can presumptive Democratic Party nominee Joe Biden unite his party?
* What are the chances that the House or Senate majority changes hands?
* Can the Republicans and Democrats in Congress reach a deal on the 5th COVID-19 reliefs package in an election year?
Click here for speaker bio and for more information on how news and events in public policy can affect the investment world.
9:00 a.m. - 9:15 a.m
9:15 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
FPA Chapter Members: N/C
Advance Registration Required
After registering, you will receive an email confirming your registration.
The day prior to the event you will receive an email containing the Zoom link and information about joining the meeting.
FPA Chapter Members$0.00