Practical & Tactical Actions for Small Business Owners
Time & Location
About The Event
It’s not what you earn—it’s what you keep. Small business owners may be missing out on tactics and strategies designed to help them maximize their business income and achieve retirement savings goals for themselves and their employees.
Please note that we've had a change in speakers for this presentation. Abram Claude, Head of Value Add & Consultive Services for Columbia Threadneedle Investments, will be stepping in for John Carl to discuss strategies such as applying the 199A tax deduction, using qualified and executive compensation arrangements to increase retirement income security, and implementing a plan governance process to mitigate fiduciary liability, as well as others. Click here for speaker bio.
1. Determine which retirement plan contributions count towards PPP loan forgiveness.
2. Understand the basics of the 199A tax deduction for small businesses.
3. Use retirement plans to achieve business goals.
4. Learn the elements of a plan governance process.
5. Identify popular executive compensation arrangements.
FPA Chapter Members: N/C
Advance Registration Required - Registration Deadline: Monday, April 26th
After registering, you will receive an email confirming your registration.
The day prior to the event you will receive an email containing the Zoom link and information about joining the meeting.
MANY THANKS TO OUR PROGRAM SPONSOR!
Adam Shanahan, Regional Advisor Consultant
Columbia Threadneedle Investments
860-748-8529 / Adam.Shanahan@columbiathreadneedle.com
- FPA Chapter Members$0$00$0