Tue, Mar 16|
Webinar via Zoom
What Financial Advisors Need to Know About Potential Client Exposures to Tort and Marital Law Related Liabilities
Don't miss our March 16th webinar presented by Arnold Cribari, Esq., and Michael Greenspan, Esq. (This presentation has been accepted by CFP Board for 1 CFP CEU.)
Time & Location
Mar 16, 2021, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
Webinar via Zoom
About The Event
Please join us for our March 16th webinar to learn how tort and marital legal proceedings can sometimes lead to substantial reduction of assets. Our presenters, Arnold D. Cribari, Esq., and Michael Greenspan, Esq., will also discuss how to recognize potential exposure to potential liabilities and understand the circumstances that would warrant advising a client to consult with an attorney. (Click here for speaker bios.)
Specific points to be addressed include:
· What type of divorce processes are available (litigation, collaborative law, mediation), and what are the potential costs, advantages and disadvantages of each for financial planning clients.
· When, and under what circumstances, would it be advisable for clients of a financial planning practice to be advised to consult an attorney with knowledge of family or divorce law in order to protect their financial interests.
· What should a financial planner know or be aware of with respect to clients who have gone through, are going through, or may end up going through a divorce in order to help their clients to protect their assets.
· What types of insurance, including those that are automobile related, need to be considered and properly configured, and what needs to be reviewed or considered, in order to minimize the risk that a financial planning client will lose his or her assets as a result of a personal injury claim or a law suit.
· When and under what circumstances would it be advisable for a financial planning client to consult with an attorney with knowledge of personal injury law in order to protect their financial interests.
What other things should a financial planner know about what their clients should do if injured, involved in an accident, or sued, in order to protect their client’s financial interests.
Level of Complexity: Intermediate
FPA Chapter Members: N/C
Advance Registration Required - Registration Deadline: Monday, March 15th
After registering, you will receive an email confirming your registration.
The day prior to the event you will receive an email containing the Zoom link and information about joining the meeting.
MANY THANKS TO OUR PROGRAM SPONSORS!
Arnold D. Cribari, Esq.
Divorce & Family Law
Michael Greenspan, Esq.
Greenspan & Greenspan P.C.
Law Firm Concentrates on Personal Injury Cases
FPA Chapter Members$0.00